What You Should Know and Do:
- BE ON TIME.
- Arrive at least 30 minutes before your scheduled departure time.
- Wear water sport apparel (swimming suits, long sleeves and a hat recommended for those sensitive to the sun).
- Wear tennis shoes or other shoes designed for water sports activities.
- Bring sunblock, insect repellant (just in case) and sunglasses.
- Bring a waterproof bag or container for your cell phone, camera, wallet, keys, etc.
- Bring plenty of non-alcoholic beverages to keep you and your group hydrated.
- NO styrofoam coolers.
- NO glass allowed.
- NO Children under 6 for tubing.
- All pets must be kept on a leash and under your control at all times. We do not offer PFDs for pets, but if you love your pet as much as we do ours, it is recommended that your pet wear a PFD at all times on the river.
- The public consumption of alcohol is illegal and you may be approached by Virginia Department of Game and Inland Fisheries Conservation Police while on the river. It is illegal to operate a watercraft while under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Littering is not only illegal, it is irresponsible. Please do your part to preserve our beautiful rivers and we encourage you to leave no trace.
HOWARDSVILLE CANOE LIVERY, LLC.
292 Logan Road, Scottsville, Virginia 24590
(434) 286.3331 office (434) 286.3462 fax
Home & About Us | Directions & Map| Reservations/Cancellations | Trip Preparations | River Conditions & Weather Forcast
Photo Gallery | Special Events | Contact Us | Liability Waiver & Rental Agreement
Canoeing | Kayaking | Batteau | Camping | Shuttle Service