HCL is for sale for inventory and price please call 434-983-8800 ask for JImmy.
Come on down to beautiful downtown Howardsville, Virginia and have some fun!Welcome to Howardsville Canoe Livery
Come on down to Howardsville, Virginia, located at the confluence of the Rockfish and James where you can relax on the river and get away from the maddening crowd and enjoy the peace and quiet. We are a FAMILY ORIENTED BUSINESS and a river outfitter for renting canoes and kayaks. We love dogs too! We have special PET DAYS for those wishing to bring their dog. We understand that your dog IS part of the family and that they may want to GO too. (Just ask your dog(s) if they want to GO and see how excited they get when they know they are going to Howardsville Canoe Livery!) Please call to discuss your pet(s) and arrange to have a pet day with your family. The rivers here are awesome. The sections we run are some of the most beautiful sections available. We are an environmentally conscious company that embraces a leave no trace philosophy and promotes environmental stewardship of our rivers and their rich cultural heritage. We are knowledgeable of the history, geography, geology and fishing along the rivers we run.
"Plan canoeing, kayaking or tubing by the day or overnight with us on the James River in Virginia. We are a full service canoe livery that rents canoes, kayaks and tubes."
"Book a trip with Howardsville Canoe Livery and relax on the James or Rockfish Rivers. Individual, family or group tours can be arranged with your equipment or use ours. Shuttle service is available. Enjoy a relaxing day on the river."
PLEASE NOTE THAT OUR PHONE NUMBER HAS CHANGED TO 434-983-8800.
Howardsville Canoe Livery, LLC is owned and operated by Jimmy Crews.
- Phone: (434) 983-8800.
- Just 15 minutes west of Scottsville.
- Conviently located in central Virginia and a short drive from Charlottesville, Lynchburg, Farmville, Richmond and many other city's and town's in central Virginia.
- Our activities are on the James River, and water levels permitting the Rockfish River.
- 16' Old Town Camper canoes and 10' Perception Pescador kayaks.
- Fishing for Smallmouth Bass is great fun in our area!
- Nice riverbank with old-stone benches to relax and sit in the sun by the confluence of the Rockfish and James River while waiting on your trip. Enjoy the beauty of our beautiful rivers.